- personally identifiable information collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared
- choices available to you regarding use of your data
- security procedures in place to protect your information
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- see what data we have about you, if any
- change/correct any data we may have about you
- have us delete any data we may have about you
- express any concern you have about our use of your data, if any
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (e.g., name), and demographic information (e.g., zip code, age). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our services and this site.
Law Offices of Alexander S. Michalakos, P.C.
Practicing law in Chicago and Cook, DuPage, Lake, Will, Kane, McHenry counties and suburbs, including: